Views: 74 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-05 Origin: Site
When people buy numerical control equipment, they often have a common concept. Using numerical control equipment can get high precision and high efficiency. Moreover, among similar equipment, imported, high-end equipment has higher precision and higher production efficiency. So do you know how to choose a suitable cnc fabric cutting machine?
Here is the content list:
1.What is the working principle of the cnc fabric cutting machine?
2.What are the characteristics of the cnc fabric cutting machine?
The general working principle of the cnc fabric cutting machine is to input the pre-programmed processing program into the control system of the CNC machine tool through the U disk, and then control the motor operating through the control system to command the machine tool to process the parts. The difference between the cnc fabric cutting machine and ordinary manual and semi-automatic cutting equipment in processing parts is mainly that the cnc fabric cutting machine automatically processes the parts according to the program, while the ordinary manual and semi-automatic cutting equipment needs to be operated by humans. Therefore, when using a cnc fabric cutting machine, we can achieve the purpose of processing different parts by changing the program that controls the motion of the machine tool. And CNC cutting equipment is especially suitable for processing small batches of parts with complex shapes and high precision requirements.
1) Selection of cutting machine size: This is the working range of the machine tool, which is relatively simple. Often manufacturers will first ask you the application and fabric width you need to cut, and then recommend a suitable size machine tool to you.
2) Selection of cutting method: For cnc fabric cutting machines, the cutting machine controls the cutting accuracy, while the cutting method controls the thickness, inclination, presence, or absence of burrs and slag. Choosing the cutting method is the choice of plasma and flame, the two cutting methods have their advantages.
3) Control system: The working environment of CNC blanking and cutting is poor, with large dust, large temperature changes, and vibration during equipment operation. The reliability and stability of the system are the most important.
4) Programming software: Because computer drawing and computer programming are used nowadays, a good programming software can not only save a lot of time for work but also be more user-friendly in the optimization of the cutting path. A good cutting path can not only save a lot of cutting time but also greatly reduce the consumption of consumables.
5) Drive motor: This is also very important. Nowadays, cnc fabric cutting machines generally use two kinds of motors, one is a stepping motor and the other is an AC servo motor. And often cheaper cnc fabric cutting machines use steppers, while more expensive cnc fabric cutting machines use servo motors. In fact, in terms of accuracy, both motors can meet the accuracy requirements of cnc fabric cutting machines under normal circumstances. But in terms of stability and price, the two types of motors are much worse.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce cnc fabric cutting machine that meets the standards, to ensure the healthy development of the cnc fabric cutting machine market. Wuhan TIMING Weiye Technology Co., Ltd. conducts many tests on cnc fabric cutting machines before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the cnc fabric cutting machine business, you can consider our cost-effective products.