Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-26 Origin: Site
Automatic fabric cutting machines have gradually emerged, and more and more companies have begun to pay attention to this product, to improve the efficiency of enterprises through automatic fabric cutting machines. The following will give you a detailed introduction on how to use the automatic fabric cutting machine correctly.
Here is the content list:
1.How to make a cutting plan?
2.What are the operating specifications of the automatic fabric cutting machine?
3.How to maintain the automatic fabric cutting machine?
Making a cutting plan is the first step in cutting work, which is the detailed decomposition of parameters such as the number of pieces, specifications, and spreading layers in the production task list. Theoretically, a production order can formulate multiple cutting plans, but the company should consider the following details when determining the cutting plan:
1) The length of the cutting bed and the effective cutting height of the cutter.
2) The length of the cutting bed limits the length of the discharge, and the effective cutting height of the cutter limits the number of layers of the cloth and the performance of the cutting surface accessories.
3) The shrinkage, thickness, and surface smoothness of the material all affect the length and number of layers. For silk fabrics, the number of layers should not be too many to ensure cutting accuracy.
4) The increase in the number of nesting pieces and the number of specifications is beneficial to saving fabrics during the nesting process, but the more the number of nesting pieces, the longer the nesting, which not only affects the quality of spreading but may also cause the color difference in the pieces.
With the development of automatic fabric cutting machines, the degree of automation of cutting work has been improved. When formulating a cutting plan, it is necessary to consider the actual production conditions of the enterprise, reasonably arrange the labor tasks of workers and machinery and equipment, give full play to the work efficiency of the automatic fabric cutting machine, and reduce the labor intensity of the workers. Give due consideration to the full use of materials. Especially for high-priced clothing fabrics, when formulating a cutting plan, it is necessary to consider how to reasonably plan the length of the spread to reduce the remaining material that is less than one layer in length and give full play to the material value.
Although more and more automatic fabric cutting machines are used by clothing companies, many companies lack a set of standardized operation procedures. The following standard operation of automatic fabric cutting machines can be used for your reference:
1. Before using the automatic fabric cutting machine, you need to be familiar with and understand the main performance and function of the automatic fabric cutting machine, and you need to pass professional training and pass the operation.
2. When operating, you must follow the steps in the manual.
1) Check the air source to ensure that the compressed air switch is turned on and the power switch is in the proper position:
2) After the computer is turned on, use the relevant commands to enter the desktop;
3) When cutting, ensure that personnel and other materials are kept within a safe distance from the cutting bed;
4) Select the menu and cut in line;
5) Check the crop area before cropping.
1. Perform maintenance according to computer prompts or when the green light is on.
2. Replace the blade, follow the software to calculate the blade loss value prompt, or visually replace it.
3. Replace the whetstone.
4. Lubricate the tool holder components and movable blocks.
5. Clean the filter barrel. The filter barrel is cleaned once a week to ensure the normal function of the machine tool.
Wuhan TIMING Weiye Technology Co., Ltd. has developed a variety of different automatic fabric cutting machines and conducted a large number of tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. If you are in the automatic fabric cutting machine business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.